New technologies come with new rules of the game. Thanks to AI, the blogging world is now a very different place. In a way, the blogosphere is also returning to its roots. The first blogs were written by lonely individuals who preferred writing over speaking; they were called bloggers because that’s what they did — they blogged! With AI and ML as partners in crime, every blogger now has helpful bots that can do everything from content curation and keyword research to guest posting and link prospecting. Sounds like fun? Read on to find out why…
Creating great content has become easier than ever before
With so much data at our fingertips thanks to AI, we have a much better idea of what the readers of our blog are looking for. With this knowledge, it’s possible to research and create content that resonates with our audience and is likely to be shared. Thanks to AI, content creation has become easier than ever before.
Content is the driving force of any blog or website
The best way to understand the role of content in driving traffic to your website is through the 80/20 rule — content accounts for 80% of all online activity while the remaining 20% is split between social media and other factors. In reality, the 80/20 rule is likely to be slightly different for each blog, but the general idea remains — content is king when it comes to driving traffic to your blog. With AI, content can be optimized for increases in - traffic - leads - sales - social shares
Guest blogging is now a lot more effective
Guest blogging can be a great way to build links and increase your visibility on the web — but it can also be a huge pain. You need to find the right blogs to post on, pitch your ideas, and then wait to hear back. With AI, guest blogging is now a lot more effective. By using an AI platform that connects you with blogs that would love to have you as a guest blogger, you’re able to skip the pitching and waiting game. Instead, you can just write your guest post and have it automatically sent to the desired blogs. Together with your AI-based content curation and link prospecting bot, guest blogging is now much more effective.
Link building doesn’t have to be difficult either
With AI, link building is easier than ever before. By using an AI-based market research platform to find potential link partners, you’re able to streamline this part of your blogging strategy. By knowing which sites are most relevant for your website and which are likely to link back to you, you can then send personalized outreach emails to these sites and blog posts to increase the chances of these sites linking to you. This is much more effective than blindly sending hundreds of emails to random websites hoping that they’ll want to link to you.
AI-based market research is reliable
Many people worry that AI-based market research is unreliable. The truth is that most of the time, AI is more accurate than human researchers. By using an AI platform that allows you to analyse and optimize your content, your blog posts, and even your website, it’s possible to create content that resonates with readers and drives results. This means that the data you receive is reliable and that you’re able to make more confident decisions about what content to create. By using an AI-based research platform to find your target audience, you’re able to identify their interests, concerns, and pain points so you can create content that’s more relevant and useful to them.
When it comes to blogging, it’s clear that AI has had a major impact. By using AI, it’s possible to create better content, find better link partners, and get a better understanding of your audience. This leads to more traffic, more leads, and more sales which, in turn, leads to a better blogging experience.